Roland System-1 Control Interface
This is a free controller that you can use to automate and control your Roland System-1 synthesizer via Ableton Live. You will need Max 4 Live. It includes all the features from Roland’s updates up to V1.20.
Waveshaper with blackjack and hookers. Creates rather awful tones that are useful when you need awful tones. It’ll fuck ya or your money back.
- No need to set your external instrument to receive MIDI to receive knob changes
- All features from V1.20 have been implemented;
- 6 new waveforms for oscillators
- The ability to change the bender range
- Coarse tuning for OSC2
- Properly named controls for automation
- Drop the controller on an empty MIDI track.
- Drop an External Instrument device after it. Find it under Instruments > External Instrument.
- Pick your System-1 as the MIDI out from the External Instrument to send MIDI data to your System-1.
For Live 10+ / Max 8.Download MEGA HYPER YIFFER 5001.amxd