- LUFS.org Find out the integrated loudness (LUFS) & true peak (dBTP) for any audio file up to 384kHz/32bit and 8 channels.
- QR Date A trusted timestamp that you can physically include in media using QR codes and audible data signals.
- Plinky 8-voice polyphonic touch synthesiser that specialises in fragile, melancholic sounds.
- Auth70 Modular authentication, authorization & audit system for web, mobile and desktop.
LUFS.org is a loudness measurement tool in your browser. It allows you to find out the integrated loudness (LUFS) & true peak (dBTP) for any WAV and FLAC audio file up to 384kHz/32bit and 8 channels.
The free online loudness analysis tool shows:
- Integrated Loudness (LUFS)
- Sample Peak (dBFS)
- True Peak (dBTP)
- Loudness Range (LU)
- Momentary maximum (LUFS)
- Short-term maximum (LUFS)
- Relative Threshold (dBFS)
- And more
There is a lot more going on behind the scenes at LUFS. I am very busy building other tools for audio professionals and hope to reveal more in public soon.
The project is written in TypeScript and Rust. It uses a PostgreSQL/Timescale database. It is hosted on Vercel, Oracle Cloud, Backblaze and Cloudflare Workers.Visit LUFS.org